tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: (movie)
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 15:21:47 GMT

Hi,
The address may have been unsubscribed (though I didn't do it, as I know it's a legit address
and a legit subscriber), or the from address may have been spoofed.  We see a ton of those
and must look through the mail headers to spot a real address.

To other poster: this is a moderated list and only subscribers may post.

Yoav Shapira
Millennium Research Informatics