tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: single percent sign in a parameter causes an exception report detailing tomcat version
Date Fri, 16 Apr 2004 13:16:13 GMT

Hi,

>still makes a nasty mess on your screen :)

That's subjective: I tend to like all the information I can get, but
then again I'm a developer.  The error pages at least are easily
customizable (including in a global way for the tomcat server admin) to
include or not include whatever you want.

>They also discovered that if you pass 7,600 bytes as the value for a
GET
>parameter
>that mod_jk1 tells you the server is down.

Now that's a good one!  I don't use mod_jk but that's a cool find.  If
you haven't already, you should enter the full test details in Bugzilla
so we can reproduce and fix it.

Yoav Shapira