tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>
Subject Re: What is the possibility of / interest in a 4.1.31 release?
Date Tue, 27 Apr 2004 21:23:41 GMT
Glad to hear it.  Perhaps I'm dense, but this stance is not readily
apparent from the Tomcat web page.

Contrast:

    *Tomcat 4.0.x*. Tomcat 4.0.6 is the old production quality release...

with

    *Tomcat 4.1.x*. Tomcat 4.1 is a refactoring of Tomcat 4.0.x, and
    contains significant enhancements, including...

Perhaps Tomcat 4.1.x's verbage should be more like Tomcat 4.0.x's, i.e.
state that it is an "old production quality release"...

--
Jess Holle