tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Thorsten Kamann <thorsten.kam...@planetes.de>
Subject Re: Discussion - /jkstatus and stylesheets
Date Fri, 02 Apr 2004 07:55:35 GMT
Hello Henri

Henri Gomez schrieb:

> No problem for me to provide the result in XML, since I've got friend
> aroud which could provide me some nice XSL still sheet.
>
> Second advantage, the jkstatus could be used by others apps for example
> for monitoring purposes.
>
> +0 for XML (lack of time to works on this ;().
>
> So we should now define a DTD.

Do we need multiple XMLs and DTDs. The jkstatus provides 4 different
sites. Should the content of the 4 HTML-Pages merged into one XML?

Do we need really a DTD? Is the configurations entry not to complex for
a dtd?
If you want I can try to create a draft of a jkstatus xml.

Best regards
Thorsten

--
Thorsten Kamann