tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Discussion - /jkstatus and stylesheets
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2004 09:57:38 GMT
Craig McClanahan wrote:

> jean-frederic clere wrote:
>
>> Thorsten Kamann wrote:

>>> Is there a chance the jk provides the status as xml? So the status can
>>> checked programmatically. With an nice XSL-Stylesheet I can integrate
>>> the status in every monitor page .
>>>
>>> Your comments?
>>

>> Sounds a good idea to me.
>>
> Hmm .. separating the view from the model ... now where have I heard
> that before?  :-)

No problem for me to provide the result in XML, since I've got friend
aroud which could provide me some nice XSL still sheet.

Second advantage, the jkstatus could be used by others apps for example
for monitoring purposes.

+0 for XML (lack of time to works on this ;().

So we should now define a DTD.