tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Jung" <tomcat-...@kippdata.de>
Subject TC Cluster: does SmartQueue fit into DeltaManager
Date Tue, 06 Apr 2004 06:34:40 GMT
Hi,

I opened Bug 28161 last week. I found out yesterday, that the problem comes
from using the SmartQueue together with DeltaManager and asynchronous
replication (see Bug-Report for details).

What are the plans now? If I knew, that a fix will take several days I might
substitute the SmartQueue by an improvised FIFO to proceed with further
tests on our application.

Any comments are welcome, especially your opinion on the problem and on what
to expect technically and with respect to time frame from a fix.

Thank you for the important and very good work you all do on Tomcat.

Sincerely

Rainer Jung
kippdata informationstechnologie