tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core StandardContext.java StandardDefaultContext.java
Date Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:22:49 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <luehe@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-catalina-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, April 13, 2004 4:59 PM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
StandardContext.java StandardDefaultContext.java

> luehe       2004/04/13 16:59:50
>
>   Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/core
>                         StandardContext.java StandardDefaultContext.java
>   Log:
>   Added support for exception chaining.
>
>   Let me know if the call to Throwable.initCause(), which was added in
J2SE 1.4, is a problem, and I'll comment it out.

Of course, I'd prefer to have this to be handled by o.a.t.u.compat.JdkCompat
so that we can maintain JDK 1.3 support.  However, I probably won't be able
to get to it today myself :(.