tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <efl...@gmx.net>
Subject Thanks to all commiters here
Date Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:01:34 GMT
Hi all,
I want to say a big THANKS to all commiters here for their fantastic work and co-work with
the others here from the list -- that makes participating on an OpenSource project like the
jt connectors much more fun.
Now we have not only made compiling for NetWare a lot easier, but also got mod_jk2 running
on NetWare, and improved the mod_jk2 module for all platforms!
Also I want to give some more positive feedback I got from other users which where brave enough
to test all the CVS builds I did in the past even already in production: they all said mod_jk2
is faster than mod_jk, and that on both NetWare and Win32 platforms! Now only a release can
show up the remaining issues if there are any.

Again, thanks for all your help!

greets, Guenter.