tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Greg.C...@pfizer.com
Subject RE: jk2 buglets
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 17:04:17 GMT

Good call.  Ignoring APR results in an so that starts and responds
apparently without error.

Assuming that the next mod_jk2 release wants to go with the present APR
(0.94) or even the CVS (pre 1.0?) then we need to kludge mod_jk on solaris 8
(at least) to not use APR for this bit.

I was going to add an && defined(foo) to the APR defined lines, however I do
not know the right foo to add __sun seems too broad.  The next more complex
fix is to alter the Makefile with a -d.

What do people think?

Thanks Guenter.

Greg