tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Returned mail: Delivery Failed
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 20:01:46 GMT

Hi,
The lists are moderated ;)  Ignacio Ortega moderated them by himself for
a long time, and I've helped him out for the past year and change, to
the point where he's not really that active anymore ;)

Moderating the lists is by and large an unglamorous, thankless job.
Like all ASF things, it's done on our free time without compensation.

I don't check my email on weekends, hence the delayed response to this
particular one.

>I am happy to help out with moderating this list. I get just as annoyed
as
>everyone else with spam. What is the process for becoming a moderator?

Will you commit to checking the lists on weekends?  I have the weekdays
covered pretty much.  If you want to continue this discussion
privately/off-list, feel free ;)

Yoav Shapira