tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From jean-frederic clere <jfrederic.cl...@fujitsu-siemens.com>
Subject Re: jk2 new shmem using APR
Date Thu, 11 Mar 2004 15:27:06 GMT
Greg.Cope@pfizer.com wrote:

> [...]

1000448/8192?
The size you use should be a multiple of the pagesize according to man mmap().
The pagesize could be checked by the following:
+++
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <unistd.h>
main()
{
         printf("%d\n",(int)sysconf(_SC_PAGE_SIZE));
}
+++

But it works on my machine with size=1000448:
+++
bash-2.03$ ls -lt /tmp | more
total 308992
-rw-------   1 root     other          0 Mar 11 16:20 session_mm_apache0.sem
-rw-r--r--   1 root     other    1000448 Mar 11 16:20 shm.file
+++