tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Remy Maucherat <>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] Re: Tomcat5 MBeans/JMX context creation
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 12:41:13 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Any comments on this ?

All done. The changes are not too intrusive, since TC 5 already required
This should hopefully make Tomcat useable through JMX remote on JDK 1.5
(which was my plan, if you remember my emails a few weeks ago).

The object name to use in most cases is
Catalina:type=ServerClassLoader,name=server (the object name is mostly

The webapp CLs are also registered, which is not as useful. If some
webapps are JMX aware, this could be used to instantiate their MBeans
Example object name: Catalina:type=WebappClassLoader,path=/,host=localhost

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message