tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native/common jk_ajp_common.c
Date Mon, 01 Mar 2004 13:55:15 GMT
hgomez@apache.org wrote:

> hgomez      2004/03/01 05:47:23
>
>   Modified:    jk/native/common jk_ajp_common.c
>   Log:
>   More debug/trace infos on remote tomcats

I added more infos on IP/PORT of remote tomcats in jk, since I've some
reports that there is a problem for admins to determine which tomcat
is down when they have many workers defined...

I overcome the inet_ntoa by using a jk_dump_hinfo function which should
works also in multi-threaded env.

It should works on Unixes, but I'd like to have reports from
Win32, Netware and others exotics OS users...