tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net>
Subject Re: jk/jk2 and ap_hook_translate_name
Date Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:22:47 GMT
Henri,

It is hard to say.  It all depends on how changing jk hook
priorities impact other apache modules. I am convinced that
the best solution for this will not be found until we have
an extensive test suite to test use of mod_jk 1/2 with other
modules.  So if a change is made we can make sure use of
mod_jk with other modules hasn't been broken.

Regards,

Glenn