tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Rasmussen <rasmu...@parc.com>
Subject Re: jk2 new shmem using APR
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2004 16:23:36 GMT
In message <A73CD5C4B6E1AA4480482FDFAE7D4F35DA0FC4@sanexmbcr11.sandwich.pfizer.
com>you write:

[...]
>It is worth noting that this appears to be an apache 1.3.x issue as no one
>else seems to suffer from this.  However I have no idea if anyone else has
>tried building mod_jk2 on Solaris for apache 1.3.x.
>
>Thanks.
>
>Greg

Greg,

I have just recently joined this list (and this is my first post!) because I *might* have
a few cycles and (in theory :-)) the expertise to help out a little.  Anyway after seeing
this post - just thought I'd let you know that you are not alone.  I am also trying to use
mod_jk2 on Solaris 8 with apache 1.3.x. I'm only experimenting with jk2 so far and haven't
built from anything recent - just 2.0.2 and kludged around the problems to get it to build
& run.  Thought I'd wait until 2.0.4 at least before really trying to integrate it into
our system...

- paul r.