tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Jeff Tulley" <JTUL...@novell.com>
Subject Re: allowTrace attribute causing problems in the admin application
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 20:48:03 GMT
Actually, if I am not mistaken, the attached txt file patches the
problem.  An IntrospectionHelper.setProperty was needed for allowTrace.
On 5.0.x this was done "automatically" by setting a property in the
setAllowTrace setter.  Then the properties were set into
IntrospectionHelper en masse later.

This patch works for me, at least.

Attached: patch.txt

>>> JTULLEY@novell.com 2/27/04 1:13:02 PM >>>
When I browse to a Coyote Connector in Tomcat's admin in 4.1.30, I get
an HTTP 500 error - "Error retrieving attribute allowTrace".  I know
the
allowTrace functionality was added about a month ago, and was not a
required attribute on the connector.

This functionality works in Tomcat 5.0.19, but not 4.1.30

Jeff Tulley  (jtulley@novell.com)
(801)861-5322
Novell, Inc., The Leading Provider of Net Business Solutions
http://www.novell.com