tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mike Anderson" <>
Subject RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/native2/common jk_channel_socket.c
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 15:23:25 GMT
+1.  Two reasons I haven't
1.  I'm not a CVS expert and don't want to screw it up :-)
2.  The only reason I patched it was because someone else (Henri I
believe) was concerned about removing it and this was a more
conservative approach.

I did comment out that line to make sure that it would compile, but
left it active when I checked it in.

Mike Anderson

>>> 2/3/2004 8:11:34 AM >>>

> From: mmanders
>   Modified:    jk/native2/common jk_channel_socket.c
>   Log:
>   Fix problem with port higher than 32K.  Provided by Guenter
> Knauf.  Fixed compile problem for NetWare even though this
> isn't built for NetWare (or any other platform.)

jk_channel_socket is depriciated, and it won't compile at all.

at line 74 you have:
#error "jk_channel_socket is deprecated"

the entire file should be removed from CVS.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: