tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Ferran Orsola" <fors...@hotmail.com>
Subject Add context from apache in Tomcat !!!
Date Mon, 16 Feb 2004 17:41:36 GMT
Hi everybody?

Someone can help me?

I've got two instances of tomcat running in two diferents machines. Also Ihave got apache
server mapped with the two Tomcats using JK1.2 as:

<VirtualHost 192.168.10.120>
        JKMount /oasis-tl/* cms                           # first instance of Tomcat
        JKMount /tl-intranet/* intranet                    # second instance of Tomcat
</VirtualHost>

Now in one application located in /tl-intranet/ (2 instance of tomcat) I would like to charge
content from the other instance of tomcat and I don't know how to do it.

I already tried using JSP Includes and Tomcat SSI.

JSP Includes can only charge content from the same context.
Tomcat SSI can charge content from same application of from same Tomcat, but not from another
place.

Is it possible to charge content with any method using absolut path as http://www...../ ??

Thanks

Ferran Orsola