tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From EBRARD Loic <loic.ebr...@airbus.com>
Subject AddOutputFilterByType
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 12:52:58 GMT
continuous of problem of disabling mod_deflate for various content-type with
mod_jk2-2.0.43.dll,

I try another way wich is to enable mod_deflate for various content-type :
text/*
the configuration of mod_deflate used is :
	- AddOutputFilterByType DEFLATE text/*
THE PROBLEM then is that in this way there is no any deflate made.

the only way to have some deflate was to put the sentence :
	- SetOutputFilter DEFLATE
	and i can't control the disabling mod_deflate for various
content-type (only by Request_URI)

QUESTION :
* did i miss something in configuration of mod_deflate ?
* what is the configuration sentence to put in if we just want text/*
content-type to be deflate
* or alternative solution : can we disable mod_deflate for various
content-type