tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject RE: Tomcat 3.3.2-dev current build is available
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:55:26 GMT
Thanks for checking.  It is not suprising for Watchdog
to be wrong.  I'll begin work on RC1 this afternoon.

Larry

    http://www.apache.org/~larryi/tomcat-3.3.2-dev/

For a release candidate, the version string is teaked,
CVS tagged, and the distribution files built from the tag.
Prior to doing this, we may want to sanity check the
current build to make sure there aren't any obvious issues
prior to tagging.

The self tests run with with just a couple of Watchdog
failures that need a little looking into.  I'll look into
this tomorrow.  All other failures are where Watchdog is
looking for "HTTP/1.0" and is getting "HTTP/1.1".

Cheers,
Larry