tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Larry Isaacs" <Larry.Isa...@sas.com>
Subject Tomcat 3.3.2-dev current build is available
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 04:15:33 GMT
A current build Tomcat 3.3.2-dev is available at:

    http://www.apache.org/~larryi/tomcat-3.3.2-dev/

For a release candidate, the version string is teaked,
CVS tagged, and the distribution files built from the tag.
Prior to doing this, we may want to sanity check the
current build to make sure there aren't any obvious issues
prior to tagging.

The self tests run with with just a couple of Watchdog
failures that need a little looking into.  I'll look into
this tomorrow.  All other failures are where Watchdog is
looking for "HTTP/1.0" and is getting "HTTP/1.1".

Cheers,
Larry