tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Gomez <hgo...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JK2 Close to 2.0.4
Date Fri, 27 Feb 2004 13:44:51 GMT
jean-frederic clere wrote:
> Henri Gomez wrote:
>
>>jean-frederic clere wrote:

>>>Bugzilla reports 59 bugs... Help is _needed_ !!!
>>

>>Mladen, JF, Guenter, what about the APR_HOOK_MIDDLE in jk2_translate ?
>

> I am +0 for an APR_HOOK_MIDDLE, but I think we have to make sure mod_rewrite is
> before us:
> +++
>  static const char * const aszPre[] = { "mod_rewrite.c", NULL };
>
>  ap_hook_translate_name(jk2_translate,aszPre,NULL,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
> +++
> I have no problems with the APR_HOOK_FIRST and mod_dav.

I see that comment in mod_file_cache :

static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
     ap_hook_handler(file_cache_handler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_LAST);
     ap_hook_post_config(file_cache_post_config, NULL, NULL,
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
     ap_hook_translate_name(file_cache_xlat, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
     /* This trick doesn't work apparently because the translate hooks
        are single shot. If the core_hook returns OK, then our hook is
        not called.
     ap_hook_translate_name(file_cache_xlat, aszPre, NULL,
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
     */

}

but in mod_userdir.c :

static void register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
     static const char * const aszPre[]={ "mod_alias.c",NULL };
     static const char * const aszSucc[]={ "mod_vhost_alias.c",NULL };

ap_hook_translate_name(translate_userdir,aszPre,aszSucc,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
#ifdef HAVE_UNIX_SUEXEC

ap_hook_get_suexec_identity(get_suexec_id_doer,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
#endif
}

I'll commit the following (ok ?) :

static void jk2_register_hooks(apr_pool_t *p)
{
     static const char * const aszPre[]={ "mod_rewrite.c",NULL };

     ap_hook_handler(jk2_handler, NULL, NULL, APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
     ap_hook_post_config(jk2_post_config,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
     /* Force the mpm to run before us and set the scoreboard image */
     ap_hook_child_init(jk2_child_init,NULL,NULL,APR_HOOK_LAST);
     ap_hook_translate_name(jk2_translateaszPre,NULL,APR_HOOK_FIRST);
     ap_hook_map_to_storage(jk2_map_to_storage, NULL, NULL,
APR_HOOK_MIDDLE);
}