tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dave Oxley <d...@daveoxley.co.uk>
Subject Re: jk2 2.0.4 release plan
Date Tue, 03 Feb 2004 21:36:54 GMT
Henri,

What is the current state of JK2. Is it alpha, beta or GA. If this is
going to be an alpha release, what is the plan for a GA release. I would
like to migrate from JK when it is stable.

Cheers.
Dave.

Henri Gomez wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Since many people ask for a jk2 release, 2.0.4, I'll act as
> release manager if nobody else want to take the job before
> Friday.
>
> I'd like to know what are showstoppers (blocking bugs) which
> should be fixed in the current release.
>
> Planning :
>
> Up to Friday 6 Feb, determine all bugs which should (could be fixed)
> and try to fix the blocking bugs.
>
> On Thursday 12 Feb, tag the CVS with jk2_2_0_4_rc1,
> make build and tests.
>
> If everything goes fine, on 13 Feb, tag the CVS with jk2_2_0_4,
> make tarball, and binaries (need help here for windows, netware,
> macosx, ...).
>

> Comments welcome

* Dave Oxley *

* +44 (0)7966 249 344
* * * * Dave@JungleMoss.com * * <mailto:Dave@JungleMoss.com>
* * * * http://www.daveoxley.co.uk * * <http://www.daveoxley.co.uk> *

* "Linux: Because reboots are for hardware upgrades!" * * *   * *