tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Bruno Grossmann <bruno.grossm...@pwgsc.gc.ca>
Subject encodeURL does not seem to work for me
Date Fri, 20 Feb 2004 13:35:13 GMT
Hello,
I am using NetBeans 3.6 beta release, which includes (I think) Tomcat
5.0.16. I am trying to run a servlet which works fine under Apache
Jserv. However, the servlet does not work properly when I run it in
NetBeans. I have traced the problem to an encodeUrl function, which does
not seem to work. I have changed this deprecated function to encodeURL -
without success. I have searched the discussion groups and found that
this seems to happen to a few people. Can anybody tell me if this
function does indeed work in this version of Tomcat, or if it has been
fixed in later versions (as hinted at in the relase notes)?
Thanks,
--
Bruno Grossmann
SSD - Federated Directory Infrastructure Services