tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <>
Subject Re: Converting Coyote to Java2 collections
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 21:29:12 GMT
If you want to move o.a.t.u.log back to j-t, I've got no objection.  I don't
think that anybody is using o.a.t.u.handler.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <>
Sent: Monday, February 02, 2004 1:03 PM
Subject: Re: Converting Coyote to Java2 collections

Bill Barker wrote:
> I suppose that Coyote can be optional for TC 3.3.  I'm a bit less
> comfortable on using them in o.a.t.u (since that would force a Java2
> requirement on 3.3).

The thing which was annoying me the most was the attributes Hashtable in
the request.
I think util is using mostly custom structures for GC and speed.

There's also deprecated stuff in util (logging, etc). Should this also
be left in for compatibility ?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message