tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Patrik Andersson" <patrik.anders...@tactel.se>
Subject Download servlet with resume
Date Mon, 02 Feb 2004 13:52:03 GMT
Hi all!

I have been trying to find information on how to make a java-servlet for
download of content from the Tomcat-server without success.
The content differs from images, mp3's etc etc and I need the servlet in
order to do some database-stuff. The content also differs very much in size
and I need some way to be able to resume the download on big files as some
of the clients communicating with the servlet are mobile phone useing GPRS,
and as this is not the fastest communication and it might loose connection
during download.

Therefore I'll ask you if anyone has any information, links, samples etc to
help me with this.....

Regards
Patrik