tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11 InternalInputBuffer.java Constants.java Http11Protocol.java InternalOutputBuffer.java OutputFilter.java Http11Processor.java LocalStrings_fr.properties InputFilter.java Loca
Date Tue, 24 Feb 2004 18:36:22 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <hgomez@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, February 24, 2004 12:50 AM
Subject: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
InternalInputBuffer.java Constants.java Http11Protocol.java
InternalOutputBuffer.java OutputFilter.java Http11Processor.java
LocalStrings_fr.properties InputFilter.java LocalStrings_es.properties

> hgomez      2004/02/24 00:50:56
>
>   Modified:    http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11/filters
>                         VoidInputFilter.java ChunkedInputFilter.java
>                         BufferedInputFilter.java GzipOutputFilter.java
>                         ChunkedOutputFilter.java IdentityInputFilter.java
>                         IdentityOutputFilter.java VoidOutputFilter.java
>                http11/src/java/org/apache/coyote/http11
>                         InternalInputBuffer.java Constants.java
>                         Http11Protocol.java InternalOutputBuffer.java
>                         OutputFilter.java Http11Processor.java
>                         LocalStrings_fr.properties InputFilter.java
>                         LocalStrings_es.properties
>   Log:
>   Update to Apache License 2.0 and french translations

Thanks!  You just saved me a lot of work :).