tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [5.0.19] Release vote
Date Wed, 18 Feb 2004 19:15:44 GMT
It looked like it should work, but I couldn't free up a machine to test it
on (until now :).  You can get rid of the messages by adding:
  request.registerRequests=false
to your jk2.properties file.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 18, 2004 1:30 AM
Subject: Re: [5.0.19] Release vote

Jess Holle wrote:
>    *Feb 17, 2004 5:01:39 PM org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest
>    decodeRequest
>    WARNING: Error registering request*

For some reason, the request isn't registered in JMX (which is used
for). It wasn't registered either in previous builds, so I suppose it's
not a big change ;)
I thought Bill implied this was now working, but I didn't test it.

>    *Feb 17, 2004 5:02:02 PM org.apache.jk.common.HandlerRequest invoke
>    INFO: Unknown message 0*

That happens when unlocking the accept of the connector when shutting
down (so that the connector doesn't accept any new connections during
the shutdown).

> I'm used to the "Response already commited" INFOs, but not the other
> (bolded) stuff.
>
> What does it mean?
>
> [Apache 2.0.48+, mod_jk 1.2.5, Tomcat 5.0.19, 2.3 web.xml including
> servlet-sesssion listeners and filters]

Rémy