tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 3.3.2 Release Candidate 1
Date Wed, 25 Feb 2004 19:06:01 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Henri Gomez" <hgomez@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 4:04 AM
Subject: Re: [ANN] Apache Tomcat 3.3.2 Release Candidate 1

> Bill Barker wrote:

For 3.3.3 that is probably a good place for it.  However, I'm not very happy
about introducing a dependancy on c-m into the Connector this late in the
release cycle.  I'll stick it into JMXSupport for now, and we can re-visit
JMX in 3.3 again after the release (assuming that there is still interest
:).