tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Alex Pijoan" <apij...@inforcomsoft.net>
Subject problem with simultaneous access
Date Thu, 19 Feb 2004 11:50:17 GMT
Hi I have installed tomcat version 4.1.24, and I have a problem.

My problem is this, when I call to same servlet from 2 computers at same
time the first that send request not receive the response and the second
receive the one's response and his response is lost. I suppose that the
problem is on the configuration of tomcat and not the servlet because if
I do the same things but with a second delay between the first and the
second request not have this problem.

Please can someone help me?