tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Costin Manolache <cmanola...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: WebDAV and TC5
Date Sat, 31 Jan 2004 20:35:58 GMT
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Mark Thomas wrote:
>
>> All,
>>
>> Any objections to adding the WebDAV web application to TC5?
>>
>> The plan is to just copy the files across from TC4, modify the build
>> scripts as
>> required and make a small change to the web.xml to overcome an issue with
>> welcome files.
>>
>> If no-one objects, I'll do this tomorrow.
>

> -0 (so I don't really mind). I just don't see any big benefits.
>
> Rémy

Could someone explain what's the (current) difference between our webdav
servlet and slide ? Looking at the site, slide seems to have far more
features ( which is not necesarily good ). Is there a good point of
maintaining 2 webdav solutions ? Could we just bundle slide ( if we want
tomcat to be webdav-enabled ?

Costin