tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From G√ľnter Knauf <efl...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: PROPOSAL: move bugzilla posts to separate list
Date Tue, 20 Jan 2004 21:33:39 GMT
Hi,
> Howdy,
> -1, commits and bugzilla messages are important to developers.  If you
sure - but what's the problem to subscribe to the bug list if you need it?

> don't like them, filter them out, it's a trivial filter in any modern
> email client.
correct, that's what I do - and that's the point:
you cant force anyone to read them - so why send them and waste bandwidth??

I personally prefer to query the bugzilla database self instead of my email client because
I want to see _all_ bugs and not only those I have in my email client since I've subscribed.

Guenter.