tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject RE: [5.0.17] Tag tomorrow
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 17:16:16 GMT
sounds good, perfect timing, I've made some big progress on clustering and
performance.
It is getting there, I still have to develop the "distributed" log in, ie,
replicate the request that gets stored
when a user is redirected for a login. Other than that, it is starting to
look really good.
I'll complete the docs today
Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Remy Maucherat [mailto:remm@apache.org]
Sent: Tuesday, January 13, 2004 5:54 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: [5.0.17] Tag tomorrow

Hi,

I plan to tag 5.0.17 tomorrow.

So there will be a fix for a DoS with SSL in this release (plus the XSS
"issue", but I'll only mention it in the changelog). I'll tag 4.1.30 a
little bit later (since it's supposed to be the really stable branch, it
can use some testing through 5.0.x).

As for JSR 160 support, it'll have to wait for next time, unless it's
really easy to do (I'm going to try this afternoon). I plan to implement
it as a server listener, disabled by default (of course).

Rémy