tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Urgent: [5.0.17] Tag tomorrow
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 14:39:21 GMT

Howdy,

>> Howdy, I tagged daemon as part of setting up for mirroring yesterday.
>> The code hasn't changed in a while AFAIK, i.e. the binaries for
>> "1.0-Alpha" and 1.0 will be the same.
>
>I've seen jsvc updates since 1.0 alpha by diffing.

Those should be daemon 1.1, I think, as 1.0 (not 1.0-Alpha) was the
release that shipped with tomcat 5.0.16.

Then again, I should probably just let JF (Clere) handle this like he
did the previous release without getting in his way and causing
confusion ;)  I just wanted to get the mirroring setup yesterday (and it
works fine now), when I saw the 1.0 tag missing.

Yoav Shapira