tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: HttpSession handling
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 17:30:39 GMT

Howdy,

>Yes, the spec is not in sync with the javadoc. Neither one has been
changed
>since the version 2.2 of the spec. Which one should one trust more?

Ask the JSR expert group for clarifications.

>The reproduction code and the server log is shown below. I used tomcat

Please open a bugzilla item and attach a WAR with your code to the
bugzilla item.  If you care enough to contribute a patch to the tomcat
code, that'd be great and you're welcome to do it.  Otherwise, I suspect
no one is going to care much for a theoretical case that hasn't come up
yet and that is rooted in spec lack of clarity.  But I might be wrong ;)

Yoav Shapira