tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Jeanfrancois Arcand <>
Subject Re: [5.0.17] Tag tomorrow
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2004 16:30:09 GMT

I'm currently running the JSP/Servlet tcks. More results to come...

-- Jeanfrancois

Bill, I'm still working for you trying to get the tcks. The situation is
similar to "Les 12 travaux d'Asterix" and "le laissez passer A39". I
might be getting mad before I find the right person to speak ;-). I
should have an answer this week...