tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Mark R. Diggory" <mdigg...@latte.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Problems Instantiating JNDI LdapDirContext as resource.
Date Tue, 13 Jan 2004 22:47:48 GMT
When I listBindings on "java:comp/env/ldap" and toString() the object
returned, this is what I get back.

ResourceRef[className=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory,factoryClassLocation=null,factoryClassName=org.apache.naming.factory.ResourceFactory,{type=scope,content=Shareable},{type=auth,content=Container},{type=java.naming.provider.url,content=ldap://localhost:389},{type=java.naming.factory.initial,content=com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory},{type=java.naming.ldap.referral.limit,content=1},{type=java.naming.security.authentication,content=none},{type=java.naming.referral,content=follow}]

--
Mark Diggory
Software Developer