tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Budi Kurniawan" <b...@brainysoftware.com>
Subject Re: About Book How Tomcat Works
Date Sun, 11 Jan 2004 08:33:40 GMT
Hi Chris,
I happen to be in this mailing list too:)
I'm still writing, having completed 15 chapters of a total of 18. The book will go to the
printer early Feb 2004. If interested, you can pre-order this book now to enjoy a 45% discount.
That's right. I'm self-publishing this book.

Cheers,
budi
ps: pls try the link again. I've been disappointed with my service provider too. :(