tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Kyle VanderBeek <kylev-jaka...@kylev.com>
Subject Re: Jk2 object model
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2004 20:13:13 GMT
On Tue, Jan 06, 2004 at 11:50:32AM +0100, Mladen Turk wrote:
> Me too...
> The JK2 IMO is a pretty dead project.
> Henri tried to boost that forcing the APR as a default, we did some work,
> but it is agin stalled.

Could someone put a big warning statment on the web site about this?
Honestly, 90% of the questions on #tomcat are jk/jk2 related and nobody
seems to get the idea that jk2 is broken and shouldn't be used in
production.

Both jk and jk2 do seem largely un-manned from an outsider's
perspective.  I've had a couple patches in bugzilla for a long while.

Maybe tonight I'll try to generate some patches to docs to improve
the site and reduce #tomcat questions.  But I'm less motivated as I've
moved companies and don't actively use jk/jk2.

--
kylev@kylev.com
  Some people have a way with words, while others... erm... thingy.