tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkCoyoteHandler.java
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2004 21:19:09 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Remy Maucherat" <remm@apache.org>
To: "Tomcat Developers List" <tomcat-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 2:15 AM
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkCoyoteHandler.java

> billbarker@apache.org wrote:
> > billbarker    2004/01/15 19:14:11
> >
> >   Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/jk/server JkCoyoteHandler.java
> >   Log:
> >   Fix JMX self-registration when loading the "normal" way.
>
> I don't understand why, but two thread pools are registeres (and I have
> only one connector):
> Catalina:type=ThreadPool,name=jk8009
> Catalina:type=ThreadPool,name=jk8010
>
> ?

It seems that having the JMX registration broken was hiding all sorts of
bugs in Jk.  It seems that all the Handlers are now added to the WorkerEnv
twice (once by JkMain and once during JMX registration).  I'm going to have
to think about this one, since I don't really want to have to JMX register
the connectors in 3.3.2.