tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/common ChannelUn.java
Date Sat, 17 Jan 2004 05:38:54 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: <billbarker@apache.org>
To: <jakarta-tomcat-connectors-cvs@apache.org>
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2004 9:19 PM
Subject: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/common
ChannelUn.java

> billbarker    2004/01/16 21:19:28
>
>   Modified:    jk/java/org/apache/jk/common ChannelUn.java
>   Log:
>   Handle unregistering Requests for ChannelUnix.
>
>   This is an easy one, since it works like ChannelSocket.
>
>   Revision  Changes    Path
>   1.25      +8 -0
jakarta-tomcat-connectors/jk/java/org/apache/jk/common/ChannelUn.java

I could use some help to fix ChannelJni (Costin/Mladen ?).  In this case,
the threads die in the native code, so I have no way to get notified in the
Java code (short of adding a 'finalize' method, which is just too hideous to
think about :).