tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Bill Barker" <wbar...@wilshire.com>
Subject Re: Errors when connecting Tomcat to Apache
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2003 08:21:49 GMT
The error messages for 4.0.2 are still those for TC 3.3.x :(.  What you need
for the first one is:
  <Listener className="org.apache.ajp.tomcat4.conf.ApacheConfig"
                 modJk="c:\path\to\Apache\modules\mod_jk.dll" />
For the second error, take Erezl's advise.  Also, check out the FAQ
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/.