tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Filip Hanik" <devli...@hanik.com>
Subject RE: Jetty Architecture
Date Thu, 11 Dec 2003 17:51:37 GMT
here are my notes, it is not much, but it tells you a little about the
layout and relationship between  the components

Filip

-----Original Message-----
From: Shapira, Yoav [mailto:Yoav.Shapira@mpi.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 11, 2003 5:49 AM
To: Tomcat Developers List
Subject: RE: Jetty Architecture

Hi,
I got your diagrams -- they're great!  They're about 80% of what I was
looking to do.  I'm just going to add a little overview and that's about
it.  I'll post the completed web page on my apache account for you to
see before I put it in CVS or anything like that.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics

intended
system
>and notify the sender.  Thank you.

proprietary and/or privileged.  This e-mail is intended only for
the individual(s) to whom it is addressed, and may not be saved,
copied, printed, disclosed or used by anyone else.  If you are not
the(an) intended recipient, please immediately delete this e-mail
from your computer system and notify the sender.  Thank you.