tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Jetty Architecture
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2003 21:12:49 GMT

Howdy,
I know it's more complex, but I'm not looking to do a whole UML thing.
Just an illustration of Container / Server / Service / Engine /
Connector, maybe that's it.  At least for starters.  I think it's a good
page and having anything at all like that is better than nothing.  And
since I don't mind doing the work, I figure no one will object ;)

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics