tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Shapira, Yoav" <Yoav.Shap...@mpi.com>
Subject RE: Minimal server.xml
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:55:35 GMT

Howdy,
Thanks for the feedback.  I will add the AJP port 8009 connector for compatibility.  I've
taken out the Logger.  See current version here:
http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-tomcat-catalina/catalina/src/conf/server-minimal.xml

Additional documentation is always welcome (outside this file).  Please discuss and develop
them on the user list, and once finalized we'll get them into CVS.  Thanks,

Yoav Shapira
Millennium ChemInformatics