tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Scott, Sean" <Sean.Sc...@mdx.com>
Subject I would like to contribute to the jakarta-tomcat-connectors proje ct
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 16:26:01 GMT
How do I go about getting commit status to that project?

Thanks

-sean

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail
messages attached to it may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged.
If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that you must not read this transmission and that any disclosure,
copying, printing, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached
to this transmission is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error,
please immediately notify the sender by telephone or return e-mail and delete the original
transmission and its attachments without reading or saving in any manner. Thank you