tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Stansberry <brian_stansbe...@wanconcepts.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat-4.0/catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator SingleSignOn.java
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2003 19:20:20 GMT
Hi,

At 05:55 PM 12/23/2003 +0000, you wrote:
>markt       2003/12/23 09:55:39
>
>  Modified:    catalina/src/share/org/apache/catalina/authenticator
>                        SingleSignOn.java
>  Log:
>  - Fix bug 10372. Prevent NPE if container is null
>  - Port of functionality from TC5 implemented by bobh.

A couple weeks back I posted to bugzilla (bug 23881) a patch to TC 4.1 that deals with a bunch
of SSO issues (bugs 4350, 9077, 10040 and 23881).  The patch was a port of the patch that
was applied to the TC5 branch.

That patch also had the above NPE fix in it.

I was wondering if there was any interest in committing that patch to TC 4.1 before the next
release.  If there is, I'll update it so it doesn't conflict with what Mark just committed
(and anything else committed since I posted it).  If there's no interest, I'll go Christmas
shopping instead ;-)

>Best,

Brian Stansberry
WAN Concepts, Inc.