tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Adam Fisk <af...@limepeer.com>
Subject Re: Dynamic DNS
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2003 19:30:46 GMT
Hi Michael-

Given that this is wandering into areas not quite related to Tomcat, we
should probably continue this discussion off list.  Feel free to e-mail
me directly at afiskatspeedymaildotorg (insert "@" for "at" and "." for
"dot").  You basically need to tell dynamic dns the external IP of your
modem and have your router forward traffic for you.

Best,

Adam