tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From Dan Johnsson <dan.johns...@omegapoint.se>
Subject Re: Minimal server.xml
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2003 13:52:39 GMT
On logging:

The suggested server-minimal.xml does only contain a Logging-tag that
makes no use of the special features (thus only logging to catalina.out,
making the tag redundant, nicht Wahr?).

To compensate for the lack of "out of the box" features, we should add
brief HOW-TO:s. I volunteer to do one on e g logging.