tomcat-dev mailing list archives

From "Dominik Drzewiecki" <>
Subject Re: Default Tomcat installation location on Windows
Date Sun, 28 Dec 2003 21:35:20 GMT
>If you have experienced problems with non 8.3 filename/folder name situation
>in windows I would substitute in the Windows system assigned 8.3 name e.g.
>C:\PROGRA~1 instead of C:\Program Files

I haven't had any problems related to non 8.3 filenames with Tomcat.
What I wanted to point out was the lack of coherency/consequency among ASF-based
software product installers (namely, tomcat and httpd). BTW, I was wrong, Maven
does not use Apache Group dir either.

For all those non-polish speakers, this one if for "good night" ;)
I wonder how come Martin knows this word.
Good night folks.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message